The biggest change for me has been the moving away of my best friend, and my childrens God Parents, to Georgia. Although, I am happy for them to get what they want and be where they want, I am still not thrilled about it.
I'm going from meeting for lunch, scrapbooking until the late hours, and going shopping with a close friend to only digital communication.. Man, have times changed.
Inspired from the move Julie & Julia, or is it Julia & Julie, lol, I feel moved to blog about how life is when you lose a friend to distance, but still make it work.
Via webcams we'll still scrapbook, we'll still see each other's kids grow up, and maybe even have a beverage together.
We're planning on this Sunday to scrapbook via web cam... I am looking forward to it, and am excited to make it the new "crop" revolution!
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment