I am going to give this blogging thing a whirl.. With having twins who are presently going through potty training, I don't have much time to sit and share my life with whomever my stuble across my pathetic blog...
So, this is day one.. I'm feeling energetic about it.. It's kind of liberating, even..
So, I love my life.. Yes, I would love, also, to win the lottery, or to even have a savings account, but I regret nothing..
I have a wonderful husband who has loved me through thick and thicker, through a trying time to get pregnant and through poop on the floor and pee puddles from the kids.. He's my live-in BFF.. Until death do us part..
Then the icing on the cake are my twin angels.. They adorable, smart, messy, artistic, loud, quiet, handsome, beautiful, charming, loving, and my favorite people that were born from my favorite relationship, with my favorite person..
As a family, we spend time camping, playing outside, make art with Playdoh, and new-found messes on the floor.. I would NEVER trade any of it, or them, for the world... I am a lucky girl, YO!
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment