So, I dropped the kids off at Miss Jenny's house this morning, without Pullups.. Thanks Rob, lol
I ran and picked some up as to not interupt the process that was scheduled for today. I got back to her house with two packages, one for a girl, and the other for a boy. Can anyone tell me why they don't make gender nuetral training diapers? Stupid, stupid diaper companies!
I went to give Miss Jenny the pull ups and there was Emilee sitting on the potty in the kitchen with a few of the kids surrounding her keeping her company! How cute!
I have to say that I give the sitter big kudos for doing this. We had diapers off the kids last night for about an hour and Ivan peed in the bathroom, on the floor, and then successfully on the potty, yay him! He then proceeded to pee on the kitchen floor, then again on the potty.. again YAY him! The kicker was the poop incident.. He was playing with his Thomas the Train set and there he was squeezing off a big green turd... I told him he was pooping and that he should sit on the potty, so he turned and ran for the toilet... Well, the fully processed turd fell on the floor, as did another as he got in the bathroom... So, with that all said they both got diapers on and we cleaned all of the floors... It was a long, difficult hour.. And people successfully potty train their kids? Not to mention other peoples' kids?? Really??
Well, we'll keep trying, and they'll keep getting M&M's for trying, and a big sucker for succeeding, and we'll see how long it takes... I am a lucky girl, Yo!
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment