CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And yet another boring story

So, I am excited about this weekend.. I get 4 whole days off in a row!!

Rob and I are both off on Friday, and the kids are going to daycare, so they can have reinforcement for potty training, so we're gonna spend the day together... Aww, I know... We've got some chores to do, but I for see a nap, some breakfast, and maybe a picnic in our agenda for that day.

We do have to get ready for the 4th of July BBQ we're having with my bff and her family, so I also see some grocery shopping in our future... We're having grilled chicken, grilled corn on the cob, grilled green beans, grilled potatoes, and some delish drinks!! YUMM!! Oh, and don't forget the smores!! Rob makes an awesome grilled chicken.. so moist, and delish! He's my favorite griller!!

The kids will be equipped with bathing suits and swimmy diapers so they can play in the rain and their pool, as long as it's not thundering and lightning out.. We'll have a 12x12 easy up, some drinks and maybe we'll just wear quick dry clothes or something... or we can just drink until we just don't care anymore! We do have a futon and some kid cots, so they can always spend the night.. wink wink, Jill...

THEN.... on Monday I'm off, while Rob works, so it's off to Jill's house for some scrappin'. The kids will be going to grandma & grandpa's house, who think I'm working, so I'll have more free time to get scrappy... YAY ME! I have to get some pages done, I really need/want to, it's just I've been kind of busy with birthday parties, camping, and family parties... Oh, well.. I'll try to be speedy with my layouts..

As I mentioned "family parties" earlier.. I remembered my dad's anniversary party is next weekend. It's going to be a nice party, or at least should be. It's at the Embassy Suites and the food selection is very yummy!! There's a DJ and Irish Step Dancers for entertainment, and a cash bar, with a free Mimosa toast, yay booze!! I am excited for him, he enjoys seeing everyone together.. all 11 kids, 27 grand kids, and 9, +2 on the way, great-grand kids.. He loves every hair on every one of them.. He's such a sweet man.. So, I've got to get everything set with what we're wearing and bringing to keep the kids entertained.. I am still trying to find someone artistic to do face painting for the kids.. Anyone out there? LOL.. I'm asking a total of 1 person who may read this.. LOL (HI, Jill)!


Well, all I have to left to say is, I am one luck girl... YO!

0 comments: