So, my DH took me to Target to grab a couple things before we went on our camping trip, on Friday. I got looking at the purses, with a specific one in mind, from looking online.. I did find it/them, but it was not what I expected, as far as quality and texture, so I opted away from it/them.. I walked around and looked at the rest of the purses and found a nice one.. It's a dark purple, leather-ish material, gold metal accents, with one big front pocket with a turn-style latch, and two open side pockets, great for the cell and lip gloss.. It's big interior space can easily hold my wallet, my clear makeup/emergency bag, my Ipod, my keys, and my "monthly" bag without looking cluttered or even puffy from contents.. It's easy to see everything in it when it's unzipped, and it's not even necessary to keep it zipped, which is nice.
It has one zippered pocket on the inside for my manicure/file kit, my eye drops, and a pack of gum, which is nice to keep separated from the rest of my junk.. It passed the breakfast challenge this morning, as I was able to put a yogurt parfait and a blueberry bagel, in their bags, in it, while walking into work...
It also has several loops in which to hook my work badge to, and still have it easily accessible to have the ability to quickly find it when at my work's door.
I will add that there are no more purses like it at Target, and it wasn't online, so I'm wondering if it's a "last year" purse.. It's still very fashionable and functional, which is a win win, in my book..
I am still continuing the search for a dark blue version, or a darker yellow purse, as those have been on my mind for this coming fall...
We'll see how my search ends up, as I treck forward... lol
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment