CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Potty Training week 3 or 4..

So, we've been doing potty training since June 29th.. I have to admit it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be..

We have to give special thanks to our daycare provider, Miss Jenny, as she has only been the best thing that happened to our family. She is wonderful with our kids.. She's laid back, but knows when to discipline.. She doesn't have them sitting in front of the tv all day, in fact, they play outside, or go for walks, every time it's not raining and thundering/lightening.. That says huge things!

Today we put their special ELMO undies on them.. I kept telling them when they start to go accident free during the days, they can wear them.. Well, yesterday NO ACCIDENTS!!

Ok, I have to admit.. Seeing their tiny fannies running around screaming Elmo undies, was hysterical! They were so excited to be able to wear them.. They have been seeing them in their sock drawer for over 2-3 months now.. I just love their enthusiasm for potty-ing..

Now, if only we could potty train our cats... We could just leave out the kids' froggie potties... they could use them at their leisure! LOL

It's still going to be a bit before these guys are accident free, especially at night, but this is right on track for potty perfection!

Enjoy your day!

0 comments: