I have been very humbled by the amount of generosity I have received from my "mom's group", ESM moms.. I have two little ones who always need clothing, either because of growth spurts or because change of seasons..
Well, I posted on my moms group that we would love to buy gently used clothing, the cheaper the better.. Well, several moms actually GAVE us clothing.. They didn't want money or trades of any sort.. These clothes were in great condition, name brands, and would/do fit my kids perfectly.. It just blew me away that there are "giving" people left in the world.. So, since I have been very lucky to be blessed with associating with this wonderful moms group, I have tried to pay it forward to other families... It's so liberating!
So, as a challenge for all of my followers, LOL.. I think we should find a couple items in our home to give away to someone else without expecting anything in return.. a RAK, if you will..
I am going to dig something up tonight, and will find someone to whom it should go to... Go... go and find.. and give it away.. (ps... Jill I'd love a new TV.. lol)
-

1 comments:
Lol... I tried... he he he he
We should scrapbook this weekend!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment