CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Lucky, Lucky me..

Well, another week bites the dust... lol

I'm very tired today so this post might ramble... I have massive neck muscle spasms and took a Flexural last night, which didn't help one bit, but I can't shake the sleepies.. So, bare with me here, as I may slur my words and take an occasional nap while I'm writing this... lol

1 - I'm so lucky because my kids are so dang cute.. I mean Parenting-Magazine-front-page, cute... Emilee sings to me during our night time ritual, and Ivan will tuck both hands behind his head and just stare at me like he's the happiest, most content, little boy in the world.. I could get easily lost in his eyes..

2 - I'm lucky because my darling Rob has found himself again.. He comes home from work a few inches taller, knowing that he is working in the right field.. He likes what he does, where he does it, and knows that him being there, will result in a smoother operating department at Camping World..

3 - I am so lucky because my neck pains are only muscle spasms.. Even though it's excruciatingly painful, it's not a pinched nerve or arthritis.. My doc said a muscle relaxer, and a few visits to a Chiropractor will fix everything.. I haven’t made an appointment for the back doctor, but have taken the muscle relaxer.. Yeah….. I’m not sure if I’m going to take another one, unless I can sleep in until noon… lol

4 - I am lucky because I belong to a great local Yahoo club, ESM mom’s.. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ESMofSyr/ .. This group of women are amazing.. Some of them are very generous and caring and have some great recipes.. I have been fortunate to have received some gently used clothing from some of them, for my kiddies, which blew me away..

5 - I’m so lucky because my BFF is coming over tomorrow to scrap book with me.. She not only brings inspiration and talent, but she brings tools and supplies that I don’t have, so it’s a double win/win for me.. Now, I have only good coffee, cute kids, and my sick humor in return, but she still likes me…

So, with #5 my post comes to an end.. I know you're sad.. Don't worry, I will post again.. in the meantime, enjoy the weather (wet/dry/hailing) because feeling the air in your hair, the rain on your nose, and the hail hit your head, just means you're alive..

Lesley

0 comments: