CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Me so lucky 'cuz...

Well, when you have to retype your 5 lucky things for the week, I'm not sure just how lucky you are, which is what happened to me today, and yesterday... oh, well... here it goes, yet again!

  1. My hubby got a job offer, and he took it, to be a service advisor at Camping World... It puts his two favorite things in one spot! Automotive stuff, and camping equipment on the automotive stuff! He's so happy, and I'm so happy for him!!
  2. My kids are both doing well with the potty training! Emilee has woken up dry almost every day this week, and Ivan rather enjoys pooping on his tiny potty! YAY POOP!!
  3. I only had to work 4 days this week, with my day off spent scrapping at my BFF's house.. I even made a LO for the APC challenge, and did a mighty fine job, I must say so myself... Go ME!!
  4. It's my hubby's birthday today, and I got him a wonderful gift! His surprise is an hour and a half of deep tissue massaging at Body Works... He's gonna be thrilled (it's not that kind of massage, Jill...) Maybe he'll be so relaxed he'll let me rent a chick flick, and even watch it with me this weekend... One could hope!!
  5. A gal co-worker told me I looked all sexy today.. Now being a big girl normally doesn't get me many compliments, unless it's from my DH, so I'm feeling pretty lucky, and special.. I think it was mostly the leather heeled sandals, but whatev... Still a compliment.. YAY ME!

Well, that's it for this week... Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

um..... NO!! No happy ending for Rob... LOL