CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rob's BIG day!

Rob starts his new job at Camping World!

It was a nice start to our ordain Wednesday... We both, yes BOTH, got up at 5:30.. Normally he's already been at work for over an hour, so this was sleeping in for him.

I'm not used to having anyone, adultish, home with me while I prepare for work, so I guess I felt I couldn't dilly dally, so I was ready to go at 6:25ish... I don't have to have the kids at daycare until 7:30, so I was very early... lol I had to call Miss Jenny to see if it was OK to come early, thankfully she was awake..

I am so excited for him today. He deserves a break from despising his job!! 13 Years at Drivers Village being twisted in every direction, Unifist had him working his ass off, making clients happy, but yet he was still getting the same pay as the guys who didn't work as hard, and who didn't care about their jobs..

So, today starts a new chapter for him.. Doing something he's quite, overly, capable of, working with stuff he enjoys, and, hopefully, for a rewarding paycheck.. He deserves all of that.. He's a great friend, husband, and father to our children..

So, I guess it's his LUCKY day.. Good for You, Rob, you earned it!!

Love you sweetie!!

I hope luck finds everyone today!!

Lesley

1 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

Yes, he's already drooling, I'm sure... LOL