CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So, I'm opting on a new course..

I'm feeling saucy.. I have been in the wonder-where-they-are mode.. I had some friends in highschool that fell off the planet after highschool..

One was my highschool bff for 3 years, plus 6 years after, then "poof", gone... I wonder what she's up to..

The other was the reason I met my hubby... I get butterflies thinking about it.. She was friends-ish with a guy, who ended up being my hubby's cousin.. We chit-chatted on the phone, then here we are almost 15 years later... Been married for 11 years, and have the cutest kids ever... Emilee & Ivan... 2 years, 3 months, 20 days, old... They have taught me SO much... I wonder where she is???

I also wonder, sometimes, if I ever affected someone else's life the same way.. Did something I do, or say, make someone change their direction? Or think differently? OR get a sex change? (Can we say Jr. prom date 1994).. Hi, Nicky, where ever you are... lol

As an adult I realize that those petty differences that caused us to stop being friends, or that made us drift apart, were just that... Petty.. Life is too short, and lived too quickly, that we simply fail to recognize the small details inbetween the beginning and end of our existance.. Whoa that was so analytical! Go ME!

So... I'm on a mission... find those people who made a difference, or had made a difference at the time, and tell them... Watch out, here I come!!

Because I AM a lucky girl, and some of what makes me lucky, came from friends, and still does..

0 comments: