CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Lucky me!

Well, it's Friday and I am feeling slightly lucky today.. These are going to be quick ones this time around!

1. I'm lucky because my lovely husband has finished his first week of his new job and he still likes it. LOL

2. I'm lucky because I have a great manager, who puts her employees first. We have a great department; we rock something fierce.

3. My kiddies are going through potty training so well! They have been wearing their Elmo undies without having accidents!! YAY

4. My toe nail polish has lasted for quite some time... It's still purty even after 3 weeks! I am VERY lucky!!

5. I'm lucky to be in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been, lucky to coming home again... For all the Jason Mraz fans out there..

Here's to adding something lucky to your upcomming weekend... May the luck be with you and yours!

0 comments: