So, I realized that with so many people out of work, out of love, and deep in debt, that me not being in one of those categories makes me super lucky. Don't get me wrong, I have debt, and no savings, but I make it, and with spending less on clothes and junk, I could potentially have a savings account, so that's my own fault..
Here's some other reasons why I'm lucky this week...
- I am going camping this weekend. The weather is not looking all that great, but I then remember I have two kids who love water, even if it's from the sky... They'll take it any way they can get it..
- A very successful anniversary party is behind us... It's done... I don't have to do any more planning, order any more cakes.. etc... That was quite the party, lol
- My kiddies are wearing real undies... They still have a couple accidents, but they tell us when they need to potty, and have successfully gone both #1 and #2 on the potty. We even got them each a POTETTE Plus... They're little portable potties that can be sat on the floor, or the legs can be opened to go on a big potty, when we're on the run.. If you're trying to potty train, highly recommend them.. Plus, the kids each "own" theirs.. They know which one is theirs and want to go in EVERY bathroom, in EVERY store.. Lol, it's so cute..
- I have a very excited hubby.. He's super excited about his new job. I am just so thrilled that he is happy, and people are happy for him.. Which IS important to him, and can you blame him??
- I have a bit more energy this week... A little sleepy, but not too bad... That's huge for me since it seems I'm almost always tired..
Well, I guess I might have had to think a little harder than normal to come up with my weekly lucky me's, but I did it... Remember every day ABOVE ground is a good day... Unless you're buried to your neck in sand by someone you love, then that's cool too.. lol
I hope you find yourself lucky this week too!
Peace Out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment