CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Looking for the perfect purse..

Although it's quite the lame thing to write on a blog, I'm still going to do it... lol

I am trying to find the perfect purse.. A purse with just the right amount of interior and exterior pockets. One with an area for quickly grabable items, and another big enough to hold the just in case stuff.. One that is flashy, but not too flashy.. One that is in with the current trend ALL of the time.. Maybe you could push a button and have it change colors.. lol

It needs to be wide-ish, not to deep, and have straps that can easily go over a shoulder and sit between your arm and upper torso area..

I'd want it to be real leather, but with a texture, have a matching cosmetic bag, and an exterior pocket for my cell, and "accessories"... Name brand is only somewhat important, but the price tag is crucial.

I would like something attached to the front that hangs and make a little noise for cutsie purposes.. Like a couple small metal medallions with the purse logo on them, tied or on a ring, on the strap or something.

I kind of like the Jessica Simpson purse found at Macy's, it even has a detachable pouch...
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=337368&CategoryID=40808

I wish I could be a tester for purse designers that wanted to make a practical purse, that has the impractical flair.. I would do it! I would test the poop out of them.. Even tell people about them... Hey, Jessica Simpson, Michael Kors... Send any purses you want an honest opinion on my way, and I will give them a test run!!

I like this one for it's color...
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=347780&CategoryID=44247

I LOVE Ed Hardy... and it's my BFF's name..
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=372011&CategoryID=41615

I like the fun pattern on this one..
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=337295&CategoryID=41616

This one is sexy-ish.. The leather looks so nice!
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=367946&CategoryID=28277

I have only 1 real nice purse, and that's my Coach leather purse Rob got me for Christmas a few years back.. It's really nice, leather, and is the perfect strap length. The only problem is I have outgrown the size. I need a bigger purse now that I've grown accustomed to keeping so much in them... It's a great purse for when I don't bring much with.. Every time I do use it, I get a ton of compliments..

So... If anyone out there wants to send me a gift.. there's some ideas above, I'm not too picky with free... LOL

If you find something that sounds like it's right up my alley, send me reply with pictures!

Take care, and here's to the hope that one day we all will find the PERFECT purse!

0 comments: