CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Amazing inspiration for full figured women... We CAN be sexy too..

So, in my search for the right look for my "Holiday Outift", I stumbled apon the Pin Curl Magazine's website.

This website is based on pin up and burlesque performances..

One gal in particular stood out, in my opinion.. Black Mariah..

She's a full figure burlesque performer, and in my opinion an amazing blessing for other women with jiggly theighs!

I CAN see myself using some of the styles, as long as I either stay within the bedroom walls, wear it as intimates, or do so from the shoulders up..

I do, however, still dislike my current body.. Pre-babies I was still heavy, weighed the same amount, but yet my skin was firmer, boobs less saggy, and my stomach didn't squish out when I sat... I do LOVE my kiddies, but miss that previous body..

I think I have been inspired by the Black Miriah.. Maybe I'll get out the Wii, hop on the balance board and do something about my body shape..... just not right now... lol

Thanks for the inspiration!!

0 comments: