So, our kids have a radio in their rooms for when they sleep... They've had it since they were first sleeping in their cribs so we can hide the downstairs hustle and bustle fromt heir tiny ears..
Well, last night I realized as I was setteling Ivan down for his slumber, that some radio station has already started playing non-stop Christmas music... um... am I missing something?
So, now I want it to be Christmas, real bad.. I want to watch my kids rip open their gifts.. I want to be drinking coffee with the worlds best hubby, and father, Rob, as they make a mess with wrapping paper.. I want to see snow on the ground, a burning yule log on my tv, and I want to cook a big feast, for our tiny family...
I'm eager!!!
There's still 50 days until Christmas!! I am not even close to being ready for it.. I have started my shopping, which rocks, but...
Plus, we still have to go through Thanksgiving, which is another personal favorite holiday.. I love TURKEY!! This year will be small... only us 4 with a small turkey breast grilled on the new-ish grill.. some taters, gravey, buns, and some can-shaped cranbery sauce...
Now, I'm drooling!!
So, all of these thoughts ran through my head last night as I listened to the Christmas music while getting him down for the night...
Yeah, I'm not righ, and I know it!
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment