So, I've been trying to find one of the buggers for about a month, or it feels like a month, and it's dang near impossible...
There's too many creepy old men stalking the toys aisles at the local retailers, who will snatch them up quicker than you can say BOO!
I've been on my local Craigs Lists and there are tons of people who are selling them for 4+ times the retail amount, and some how getting away with it..
Does anyone in CNY remember the Labor Day storm? There were 1000's of people without power for weeks and there was a hugh demand for generators so the families could stay warm and keep food on their refrigerators.. Well, there wer also people and retialors who were buying them up and then turning around and selling them for twice the original price... An end was put to that, but it's ok to wreck the christmas for 1000's of children just because it's a toy???
Well, I say NO!
I think that Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us should take names and drivers license #'s... They should allow parents to buy them for their kids, over the creepy non-employed, system living people..
Next time you see someone buying ALL of the ZHU ZHU's in the aisle, stop and ask them who they're for.. Because the true wanters of those dang hamsters wont be seeing them under their trees...
Ok, I feel better...
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment