So, I had done shome shopping at the extra special Torrid.com clearance sale.. One thing I bought mysef was a set of two hair clips that were flowers..
Since my hubby was giving me a special night to ourselves, minus our kids and house, I wanted to look nice..
So, for my work's christmas, and probably my hubby's as well, party this year, I am going retro... First off, I got the sweater to the left, with a gold/cream colored cami..

Add a oversized red and black, or just red large hair cli, and I'm good to go!
I'm sure I will shock my co-workers, or in the least make them laugh..
I'll let you know how that went after Dec 12th..



1 comments:
That pin is cute! Send me an e-mail so I can answer your Mod Podge comment on my blog. . . modpodgerocks (at) gmail.com Yay!
Post a Comment