Today is a special day!
It was 15 years ago today that Rob and I started dating.. I don't recall all of the details, but remember the butterfiles in my belly, the spearmint scented breath he always had, and the spray painted two-tone Ford Escort Wagon he "drove" me in...
He was super sweet, wicked funny, and I was so thankful he came into my life..
Rob, I love you so much!
I am so glad we didn't listen to certain parental units, that we did things our way, and that somehow everything just always worked out for us.. We were meant to be... are meant to be, and will be forever and always!
Rob, I am so IN LOVE with you!
Thank you for putting up with me for the last 15 years, and thank you for every day, when you wake up next to, or near, me!
Here's to an infinite life time together!
I LOVE YOU!!
Your forever wife! (like the forever stamp)... Lesley..
-


0 comments:
Post a Comment