CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Citibank Raises Rate on Mastercard Holders to 29.9%.. Thanks Tax payers for the bailout money, now we're gonna screw you over!

So, if you click the link above, you can find the "contact Us" page for Citibank.. This will allow people to voice their concerns with the recent interest rate hikes that have happened to a TON of people.

I am a consumer who pays their bills on time, has a great credit score and who tries everything in their power to pay down, and not use, debt..

I found myself opening mail on Friday from Citibank. It said that since I was such a great account they were going to raise my credit limit to $17,900, dang.. That could be REALLY bad, but whatever.. I felt special!!

Then on Saturday I get another letter from them, stating that "To continue to provide our customers with access to credit, we have had to adjust our pricing"... They raised my rate to a violating 29.9%... Seriously!

It was bad enough that they raised my rate from the original 9% to 16%, but to raise it to 29.9%, holy mother of GOD!!

So, I feel that everyone who is effected, and who knows someone who is effected by this, to please voice yourselves to congress, and to Citibank.

We need to put an end to this. It's legalized account rape!! The broke will just get broker, the bankruptcy levels will just continue to rise.. Where will it end?

Hopefully, Citibank will just fold... I kind of hope that the CEO's, or whatever the big cheese's over there are called, feel our pain.. There are more people who maintain middle class wages, and can barely makes end meet, without having to pay out more because a credit company takes too many vacations and need those stupidly large paychecks..

My point is this... If they accepted the bailout money, they should have also accepted goverment take-over... Each one of us should have been given a key to the building, because we "technically" bought some of their business with our hard earned tax dollars...

Repeat after me!

"I earned a key, give me a key!!"

Speak your minds, voice your opinions, don't let Citibank get away with this!

Here's some people who have already... You are not alone!

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GWYG_enUS313US203&q=citibank+interest+29.9%25+2009+consumer+affairs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happend to me too last week. Suckage.

Anonymous said...

How to Raise my Credit Score with a Low Income... Or Even After a Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, or Short Sale.. I heard a lot about https://www.720creditscore.com// site.. can you please tell me about this site!!