CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Let's count it down folks!

So, I have been uber busy between work and being sick, the kids being sick, Rob being sick... I've had zero time to sit on the computer.. Is that like baby sitting,... computer sitting..?

Anyways...

I got thinking about what makes me smile, what makes me laugh, and what makes me almost pee my pants.. There's been not as much of the latter, but enough to make a list... So, here weeee gooooo!! (Peter Pan reference)

5 - Picture this... two bff's walking through Kohls.. (I know Jill is already knowing what I'm about to say).. We're doing a little shopping and while we were walking I hear what I thought was a growl from a rabbid dog.. I turn to see that the only rabbid dog is Jill's butt! Oh yeah.. Seriously her butt growled!!

4 - We've had little nick names for our kids.. Ivan is "buddy" and Emilee is "buggy", neither has ever mentioned them until recently.. I was talking with Emilee and accidentally called her "buddy".. she turns to me and says "Momma, I'm not Buddy, I'm Buggy".. I almost fell over.. I can' t even grasp how perceptive they have become!

3 - Since Ivan sometimes pees while he's trying to poop, we have to make sure he gets tucked down so the spray doesn't go beyond the confinements of the potty.. So, Emilee knows we tuck him down, and that he wont do it himself, so now she will push down on herself, right below the belly button, as if she's tucking herself in... She's a weirdo!

2 -When your child walks up to you and says "Tickle my arm pit", it has got to make you laugh because for one, why would a child ask to be tickled, and two, they specifically ask for their arm pit to be tickled.. Goodness they're funny!

1 - Everything is "SCARY" to Ivan.. The beard on his Gnome Halloween costume, was scary... Closing the bathroom door, while he's pooping, is scary... It's as if he found a new word and was running with it.. We watched Monster House, during which he couldn't tka ehis eyes off the screen, but kept saying "Scary.. Scary.." It's just awesomely funny!




0 comments: