CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Freedom of speach, power to the people!!

So, after my run in with the law, it got me thinking.. Where is the line between venting and "harrasing".. Anyone who knows me, or has read any of my blog posts, can see I have no ill-intentions.. I rarely get overly upset, and only once swore, I think only once, but unless you consider "crap" being a major swear word, then maybe I do..



Anyways, it really upset me that they would have the police call me at my place of employment. Myt blogs are things I do in my personal time.. On my lunch, or 15 minute breaks, or after work.. Don't call me at work!


Also, the people at MVP could have just sent me en email to let me know they thought my comment was "harrassing", I would've rephrased it then.


I have now begun to think a goverment run health program would be the right way to go. If you ask a Canadian they'll probably tell you the claims take a while to get paid, but that when they go to the doctors, they health issues are covered..


I wonder if they have to go through several appeal's to only be told that there is no definition of "reasonable distance", and that they can make you drive to another state to be seen by a participating physician.. hmm... something to think about..

0 comments: