CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

MVP... Apology for mis-take blog

So, I received a call from the Police Department in Albany advising me that MVP had asked them to look into a potential threat I made on my blog a long time ago... Some employees of MVP felt threatened by a comment.

If anyone felt my blog was threatening in any way, I apologize, that was not my intent.

I had no idea that anyone read my blog, except my bff and hubby..

I am surprised they just didn't ask me to remove it.. I would've, as I vented and had moved on..

I deleted that post, right after the police had called me, as I don't want to be gone after for border-line harassment law suits, as my family has suffered enough financial duress over that past year, that if they did arrest me, it wouldn't do anything but put my family in bankruptcy.

I would hope they would understand why i was so upset, and that I meant absolutely no harm to anyone, just advocacy to the public to know my story. My intentions of this blog was to vent, nothing more.. People would know that if they read it.. It's mostly about potty training my twin toddlers, or camping with my family, or the worst board games..

I am not a mean individual, and apologize if my message was misconstrued in any way. I don't make threats, just get upset every once and a while..

So, please carry on, nothing to see here..

0 comments: