CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Missing, reward offered..

So, somehow I haven't posted in over 2 weeks.. Wow, where was my head.. It was missing!!

Here's an update on the potty training for my twin 2.5 yr olds...

Emilee is doing fantastic! She pees and poops on the potty, and rarely wakes up wet.. YAY Emilee!!

Ivan has recently been pooping almost every time in the potty, which rawks!! We just ask him if he's gotta poop, tell him he can blow bubbles while on the potty, and then eventually, he poops!! He then gets so excited, he screams "I did it, mommy" or daddy, whichever he decides to call out... He's so proud of himself! As we are of him, that was a huge turning point for him, and our potty training experience as a whole..

We're taking the kiddies camping this weekend in "daddy's camper", as the kids refer to the new popup.. It's the best purchase, since the kids, that we ever made! Camping brings our tiny family so close.. Mommy and Daddy love it, especially with the over-sized beds and privacy curtains.. The kids love to climb up and sit at the dinette, and there's room to have 6-8 people sitting all over on the inside... Thank GOD for loans!!

We're going up to Southwick Beach, which I've heard good reviews about. Going with us, is my mom and step dad, and their ginormous Class A camper.. It's going to be chilly outside, but we're gonna dress right, and enjoy the furnace, and some hot coffee.. yummm...

Coffee is the best, especially with Coffee Mate's Peppermint Mocha creamer.. It's so freakin good!! I just sounded like a commercial.. LOL

Speaking of LOL, has anyone watched Coogar Town, with Courtney Cox?? It's so freakin hysterical!! This week's episode contained a few scenes that were almost identical, except with a few extra fat people, of our friends limo bus wine tour... There was some great times, right there!!

Speaking of great times... I just adore spending an evening in, ordering take out, and watching a few dvd rentals... It's one of my favs.. Especially with a warm blanket covering my toes, and my wonderful husband, of a fabulous 11 years, next to me to keep my other body parts warm.. It's the best!

Speaking of best... Has anyone been to Olive Garden lately?? I want their salad and bread sticks in the WORST way.. Like seriously cra-ah-raving it right now.. mmm.... yummy Italian oily goodness... mmm... warm garlicky bread sticks... if only someone wanted to take me there, right now!!

Speaking of right now... My back hurts.. I went to the doctors last week with a back ache and weird withdrawals.. thinking they would just tell me to wean off a medication, instead of going off cold turkey as they previously suggested.. So, I'm sitting there the doctor comes in and tells me that I all of a sudden had a slight fever, my through was red, even though I didn't complain of that, and it didn't hurt, and my blood pressure was elevated... Well, she then told me she was going to treat me as if I had the flu.. Yeah... I only went in for the withdrawals.. I came out with the flu.. Seriously, wtf?? So, after a nights rest, I decided to go to see a different doctor.. This time I told him my back hurt, and I don't feel sick.. I told him to have me pee in a cup, because I felt I had a kidney infection or something.. Well, a week later, results are in, yup!! No freakin flu, just a bad UTI.. Idiots!! Thank GOD I have a medical degree and can diagnose myself, oh, wait! No, I don't!! Why am I smarter than them?? UGH.. Stupid people!!

Speaking of stupid... It's almost the end of the day and I gotta go... LOL

Enjoy your loved ones, before someone else does!!

0 comments: