CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A view of my living room almost done..



So, with the super neat panoramic function on my cell phone, I was able to get most of my living room in the shot..

Rob was my hero yesterday, as he hung up the pictures over the sofa.. I like them tons, except I need to do something to the blah small panels on each of the outer pictures, because they blend in with the wall.. I'm thinking altering them to a faux red and gold paint, with small sconce type things..

The final touch will be to paint the fireplace accent wall.. I'm thinking a metallic gold under tone with a red paint over it, so only bits of gold show through.. OR red wall with gold demask stenciled over... So many options..

It was an inexpensive job, as compared to how it could've been, if I didn't hold back...

Well, I should go pick up the two table lamps, as they came in at Walmart... Hopefully they'll match..

Enjoy your day!

Lesley

0 comments: