CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures, so far, of my HGTV livingroom...

This is the entry door way, the cluttered closet will be covered by drapery, as soon as I get a tension rod to hang them..

This is one of the two area rugs I got from Marshall's Home Store.. A Bargain and much nicer in person as my phone camera is only a 3 MP

This wall above the mantle will be a different color, plus I am probably going to paint all of the trim white, including the mantle.. The accent wall will more than likely be red with a tad of gold, some kind of faux finish.. Just need to get the curtains up so I can see the red together.. Plus, note the giant metal pineapple, a total score from Burlington Coat Factory! Also, the mirror will be re-hung to be vertical vs. horizontal..


the other run, which is currently under the coffee table, which were a total steal from a woman off Craig's List.. Retail these are almost $1250.00, I got them for $120.00.. Nice, huh?!



Boring corner, where the dining room joins the living room.. The rocker may be replaced.. just maybe.. Plus, I got some small wrought iron mirrors to hang on the wall..




This is the giant empty space over my couch.. I picked up some canvas art today at Burlington Coat Factory, that I hope will fill this space nicely! Cross your fingers!





Another view of the empty wall, this time also a view of the love seat.. Yeah, definitely white trim.. ????\
The unfinished parts are...
  1. 2nd coat of paint
  2. Hang the pictures
  3. Paint the trim white (?)
  4. Lamps
  5. redo ceiling with paintable wallpaper
  6. dual ceiling fans..

Yep... that's it... I'm exhausted just thinking about it... Well, may all your projects finish themselves in the middle of the night, on their own, while you're sleeping...

Toodles!






0 comments: