CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Boo Hoo... Selling my Vespa LX150 Dragon Red..

So, my hubby and I have upgraded to a larger popup and now need to sell my beautiful, yet handsome, Vespa scooter...

We had a small Sun-Lite popup with a full size bed on both sides, even though it felt like a twin size mattress... It is a great camper, but not really for a family of 4.. Especially when two of the four are wild crazy UFC champions in a 2.5 yr old body.. I swear when we put them to bed while camping, there's more fighting going on the UFC fighting camp.. Seriously!

So.. We got a Coleman/Fleetwood Bayside Elite popup.. the thing is HUGE Tom, HUGE! There's 2 queen sized bunks with a slide out dinette that becomes a bed as well.. There's lights everywhere, a refrigerator, hot water tank, a furnace, fancy curtains, and sink and two stoves.. YUP, two... It also came with a monthly payment, but what's more debt, right?

So, getting back to the Vespa LX150.. I need to have the money more than the fun, liberating, (it's a red liberator, lol) exciting Vespa scooter... It gives me a "high" when I ride it... It's so awesome and the fresh air, and not so fresh air (thanks for in-car smokers with their windows down and the chucking of lit cigarettes out their window left smoking on the pavement next to them, and me, for that matter)..

When I took my road test I drove about 45 minutes up steep hills, down rolling hills, and through the woods, Kidding, to get to Auburn NY, it was an amazing ride..

So, can we all take a few minutes of silence to remember a big girl with a CHIPS white helmet, long flowing, snarled, red hair, and maybe a butt crack moment, riding a red Vespa down the road having the time of her life? Yeah.. I'm gonna miss it... (I'll still enjoy it until we sell it though, don't you worry)...

:(

Lesley

1 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

Yes, I am wicked bumbed, but Rob never asks for anything, and he loved the bigger popup.. He's worth sacrificing everything for!