CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Copying Jimmy Fallon Thank You Notes

Jimmy Fallon does his weekly Thank You notes on Fridays because he is simply running behind.. So, I thought I could help him out and add a couple to give him a hand...


Thank You, ATM machines for never being wrong.. I would hate to think what would happen if $40 got dispensed when you only asked for $20.. I mean, how horrible would that be? Man!

Thank You, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAk77Kr_OwQ Shick Quattro for Women Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer for having such a "HIDDEN MESSAGE" embedded in your commercial.. Who would know that this razor slash trimmer actually trims your bushes and topiarys.. I went to Home Depot to buy one, because that's where I buy my pruning shears, but they didn't have it in stock.. huh.. to think!

Thank You, Jonas Brothers, for posting an amazing video of them answering every one's question about their website. I've never heard of the term TWATTER before, but thanks to them I know it causes spontaneous, uncontrollable, laughing and the inability to be on camera... Huh, weird, but thanks!

Thank You, The Ramones, for creating a song that can be easily used in a movie soundtrack that spotlights the porn industry. Every time I hear "I believe in miracles", I think of Roller Girl and Dirk Digler and his ginormous sausage, as if that's an image I need to hold on to... So, thank you for that..

Thank You, The Final Destination Movies... For making me wonder if someone can really almost drown in their suv from a drive through automatic car wash, then decide that sticking your head out of the sunroof, for air, only to have your torso trapped by the sunroof glass so your head goes through the thrill of being thoroughly cleaned, and probably slightly mangled.. Now, I'm off to Delta Sonic for a touch up, and to a car race after I ride some escalators at the mall... So, thank you Final Destination, Thanks!

Thank You, Candyman, for making every night time trip to the unlit bathroom a thrill.. When I wash my hands and look up into the mirror, I wonder ... IS he just waiting for me to call to him 3 times in the mirror, and if I don't did he just watch me pee?.. At least I washed my hands, he should be happy with that... So, thank you Candyman, thanks!

Thank You, Always Maxi Pads, for giving me the advice to Have a Happy Period.. Without that sound word I would probably go into a fit of rage and knock down old ladies and small children because I was having an unhappy period, but it would only last for about a week. Now, I don't have to concern myself with that negativity, as I now know to be happy, and that wings make everything better.. Thank You!

So, that was my weekly thank you's.. Thanks for reading, I'll send you a thank you note next week...

0 comments: