So, I find it tougher some days to come up with a topic to blog about.. Some days it's my kids and their stories, some days it's whatever is on my mind.. well today is going to be different..
You see, I'm going camping this weekend with not only my hubby and kids, but also Jill, my BFF, and her family, which hasn't happened since I was pregnant in 2006...
Normally, when we all go camping there's a bit of alcohol, remembering (Drink fest I, II and III), the skunks, the wine tour, and bear country... All included an untold amount of wine, and good times...
So, with that said.. This week's countdown is going to recount the best of the alcohol-involved moments that I spent with my BFF, and our hubby's.... Watch out Jill... LOL
1 . Jill's Christmas party, several years ago, while working for MS Kennedy.. She got pretty drunk that day, thanks to a company paid open bar. She had a co-worker that decided to put his hand down her shirt, in front of everyone, including her hubby, Jay... Yeah, that went well... But besides that moment, she also was pulling down the bottom of her shirt while "WOOOO"-ing, it was an interesting night... lol
2. Wine tour through the finger lakes in a limo bus.. What an awesome event.. Well, we did some silly things on the bus, had a ton of laughs, and REALLY enjoyed ourselves! We had a long day filled with a constant state of DRUNK, and had been dropped off at my house by the chauffeur. We all had started to meander in my house, except Jill, who was still laying on my front lawn, but she did eventually climb into my house.. One in, she crawled into my bathroom and washed her hands, all the while still kneeling... I have pictures to prove it, I'll have to dig them up!
3. New Years Eve several years ago, BT (before twins).. We had the two J's, a couple co-worker friends, including one that worked in my office and that was married to a paraplegic, who was injured in a bad motorcycle accident while they were married.. Well, she was still married to the guy, but had been "chillin" with a much older man from our work, so he also came to the party... She was there a whopping 20 minutes, tops, and gotten herself majorly drunk.. She kept saying... "(Nasty burping)... I NEED TO GET LAAAAAID" the entire time she was there after she got her drunk on.. She ended up outside where she fell over, and my sister had to pull her arse up, and Jill was out there... but I wasn't so you'll have to ask her the rest...
4. The following year's New Year's Eve party.. (evil laughing .. Muw ha ha ha).. We had a smaller party at my house, this time just the two J's, a friend of hers, Laurie and Chris, and then Rob and I.. Well, it was a pretty slow going party, but still was fun.. At some point, the two J's went down stairs, into our basement and... um... they were totally getting it on.. So, then Rob and I disappeared, and reappeared, and we even have on tape the last couple making winks at each other, without knowing the camcorder was running.. That was an interesting party...
Side NOTE: either the first or second New Years Party, was followed up with breakfast for all the next morning. Jill and I made breakfast burritos, just ask Rob how that went... LOL
5. Now, this last tale may not seem important to anyone but me, but it was quite an event... So, the two J's and the aforementioned Chris and Laurie all went to a Buffalo Sabres game in Buffalo, NY one year... I couldn't go, or wasn't invited, something.. Anyways... I'm at work, at maybe 11am, I get a call, again, while AT work... It's Jill.. She is very DRUNK.. She was hootin' and hollarin' and rubbing it in that I wasn at work, and she was already drunk... yeah, what a great friend, right?!
So, for most this may have been a boring countdown, but to celebrate an alcohol-intended weekend with my favorite people, I thought we could reminisce the good times..
Have a great Labor Day weekend! Drink responsibly and don't drink and drive!
Lesley
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment