So, today I have to drive to Rochester to take my 2 yr old to see a Pediatric Orthopedic, who participates with MVP... I think it's so lame that I can't be seen locally, but MVP blows donkey nuts, as I have previously spoken about..
So, because I have an hour and half drive, with my son and my BFF, thanks Jill, I feel like counting down the best road trip songs of all times... Because I'm lame, and can't think of anything else today.. These songs will be a mix of songs you'd sing if the child was awake, and ones for the adult, when they're napping in their car seat (hopefully)..
Here We Go!
5. The Wheels on the bus go round and round... This is a great song, unless your child asks to re-sing it over and over, been there done that.. Yeah, it gets old QUICK!
4. Old McDonald Had a Farm.. Just how many animals does he have, anyways? Seriously!! It gets to a point where you add in a few pieces of farm equipment, because you can't come up with a another animal, plus how dumb do you sound clucking and mooing with your window down at a stop light... lol
3. Convoy... http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYS0Epyyu3k this is a favorite of my DH... He has a whole cd about driving songs, mostly big rig type songs, but this one's good!
2. Cats in the Cradle.. Who doesn't know these lyrics... You're probably singing it to yourself right now, aren't cha!?
1. Wally World theme song from National Lampoon! - Our kiddies wont know this song, but for anyone that has watched the National Lampoon movies, this one was awesome! Especially after they get to Wally's World and it's closed... LOL... my luck! For those who don't know the words... Here they are..
Who's the moosiest-moose we know?
Marty Moose!
Who's the star of our favorite show?
Marty Moose!
M is for Merry, we're merry you see;
O is for Oh gosh, Oh golly, Oh gee;
S is for super Swell family glee;
E is for Everything you want to be.
M-A-R-T-Y;
M-O-O-S-E.
What's that spell?
Marty Moose!
Marty Moose!
Marty Moose!
(Hyuk), that's Me!
Well, that's it for me! Enjoy yourselves either at home, work, or driving in your car!
TTFN
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment