CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Smitten Kitchen Layered Cookies.. thanks Jill!

So, these cookies are only the MOST delicious ever! They're my favorites and every time Wegmans actually has some, which is rare, I scoop up a small pack or two, to eat by myself in the closet.. Kidding, but rarely do I share..

So, Jill sends me the above link to a wonderful recipe site, with humor and normalcy, which is rare these days.. Most good recipe sites are basic or use insane ingredients, so Kudos Smitten Kitchen, you RAWK!

I have the dream to make these someday.. Maybe for Christmas this year, dunno.. My kiddies are quite a handful and at times any kitchen work gets interrupted many, many times.. However, I'm on new meds and I have so much energy now, it's insane! I will make these cookies! I will make these cookies... and sit on the dark closet floor and eat them alone... I guess it's better than drinking alone... right??

So, please send me some luck this Christmas so I can make them PERFECT!

Oh, and check that lady's recipe site, it's awesome!

Lesley

0 comments: