So, as another new season begins for most tv shows, my ability to get things done after work must come to an end.. Bummer, as I never got everything I wanted to get done, done.. Oh, well, it'll still be there later...
I'm feeling so saucy today that I want to share the top 5 shows, in my opinion, that's on local tv (CBS, NBC, and whatever that last one is, I forget)
This is a list of the BEST tv shows that graces out tv screens during fall and winter....
1. Supernatural - Ok, first of all, I only consider my hubby hunky, because I get to sleep next to him each night, and I'm not one of "those" girls.. However, this show is kind of based on sexual attraction between the brothers and either lady victims, or demons with boobs, but the attraction is almost creepy.. Like, is the girl they're sleeping with a good witch, or a bad witch.. Also, the last season the plot went from simple finding demons and other gools that go bump in the night, to a plot to begin Armageddon and the release of Satan.. There were angels and demons.. Good angels and BAD angels at that.. Always a nail biter, with a touch of humor..
2. Heros - I personally loved the first season the best, then the following seasons kind of got crazy, again my personal opinion.. I did, however, get back into the die-hard watcher this past season because the suspense and the addition of new GIFTED people kept coming on, and going off, because they'd get killed or captured.. This show keeps you riveted and wanting the next episode..
3. How I Met Your Mother - Ok, this is the single most funniest show on air! Each episode there is a sex-capade between "Barney" and half of NYC, which considering the actual dude, Neil Patrick Harris, is actually GAY.. He's a massive womanizer.. He's also an awesome actor! Plus, the crazy women that "Ted" seems to get involved with are hysterical, and some are so sweet.. Remember muffin girl, loved her!! Bring her back!! This show is.. wait for it.... AWESOME!
4. Chuck - I love this show also.. The tension between Chuck and Sarah, his handler with the CIA... You want them to get together, but they can't due to dang rules.. Then there's Chucks sister, Ellie, and now husband Awesome.. they call him Awesome, because there's nothing wrong with him... he's awesome.. LOL... Get some popcorn, grab your significant other and plop yourselves in front of the tv for some romantic comedy time..
5. Ghost Whisperer - I only started watching this show faithfully a couple seasons ago.. The chemistry between Melinda and her hubby is amazing.. Passionate... and death defying, even.. Jim had gotten shot and died in the 07-08 season and came back via stealing a, fresh dead, body that the soul had already gone into the light.. He jumped into that body because he wanted to be alive again, with his wife.. AWWW...... Then when he jumped into the new body, Sam, he lost all of his memories... Melinda knew it was him in there, she only had to get him to remember... Such an addictive show!! Now, since he remembers, and all is well, with Jim.. I mean Sam... I mean Jim.. again, they are now having a baby, that she conceived while the really Jim body was still walking and talking..... Plus, there's the new guy, who can only hear spirits, played by Jamie Kennedy... He's a funny dude that found his niche.. Love it!
The above was in no particular order, as I'm a nut and DVR them all, so I don't miss any.. Thankfully Rob, my darling, loves most of the aforementioned shows, as well.. It's nice loafing together..
NOW HURRY UP AND WATCH THE SEASON FINALLY, from last year, ROB!!!!
Please take the time to at least watch an episode or two of the above, you wont regret it, and if you do... oh, well... What do I know, anyways...
TTFN
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment