This week I'm going to pay tribute to my twin toddlers, as they are my favorite people less then 4 feet tall, LOL
Every day they do things or say things that may either make my day or make me sad, but they are still a blessing and I would NEVER trade them for anything!
So, here's my latest funniest/worst experiences, in no particular order, with my toddlers recently..
1. Every night I will kiss the kids goodnight and will be goofy with it. I'll tell them to kiss my nose and forehead or cheek.. well.... Now, it's gotten to a point where I don't have to ask, they just go and kiss me on my entire face, which is so dang cute... Until one day... I had already gotten kissed on my nose, my cheeks, my ear, my nose, and then Emilee gave me a big squeeze hug and said "kissa yur back", and she made the kissing puckered lip noise, emmmm muaw, and kissed my back. I was like "thanks Emilee", then she said "kissa yur bum" and started to make the ever so famous kissing noise, I almost died! I was like "NO, don't kiss my bum", she thought it was funny so she kept trying to climb down my back to kiss me on my bum... She obviously wasn't allowed to, but it was still hysterical.. Until I asked her where she wanted kisses... she said her nose, her cheeks, her head, her hair, and then she said it... "my boobies", I was like "WHAT?", I had to explain that no one should kiss any one's boobies.. OMG, they're so silly!
2. Ivan is still holding his poop all day then pooping in his pull ups while you're not looking, or after we get him in bed for the night, so we still have poopy pants most of the time.. He knows it's yucky, but is too stubborn to adapt to the pooping on the potty... Well, he'll be going to be trying to go pee on the potty when we'll pull down his pull ups and he'll have a a "skid Mark" on them and be like "EW, POOPY"... well, yeah.. he'll say it in public bathrooms, and you can hear women chuckling in the near by stalls.. He's a ham!
3. I love going in their rooms to wake them up... Emilee will be all knock out and she'll either cover herself up, like you can't find me to wake me up, or she'll be motionless and pretend like she's still sleeping... Ivan will mostly be awake and will say HI MAMA! as soon as I open the door and will be happy and excited to see us... He's so charming!
4. These guys think everything said with an upward tone, is something to be excited about... We can say with a cheerful tone.... "Wanna go eat dead bugs" and they'll be like YEAH! LET'S!
5. They get overly excited when I pee or poop... They applaud me and want to look and it just makes my day in an embarrassing, but mommy-ish way.. I will always think to myself, as I poop, YAY FOR ME!! (while clapping and jumping up and down in my head)
Yup, they're beautiful happy kids, most of the time, and I love them beyond words!
May there be someone(s) in your life, or something, that make it worth waking up every day!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lesley
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment