I know I am not alone in the hell called "Potty Training", but it driving me bonkers!
My daughter is pretty much potty trained.. She pretty much wakes up dry every morning, and pees and poops all day long, on the potty.. She hasn't had an accident in quite a long time..
My SON, however... UGH... He wakes up soaked most days, but pees all day in the potty... He will not poop on the potty, though.. He sees his sister poop, gets excited for her, and had pooped litte bits when he would pee, when he first started to use the potty, but even that has ended...
We tell him that if he poops on the potty, we'll give him a piece of chocolate, or a popsicle, but he still doesn't care.. Even when his sister gets her reward, and he doesn't... he gets upset at first, but then doesn't care...
I have looked all over the interweb and they keep saying "it's normal, he'll eventually do it", but damn it, I wan him to do it now!!
Every morning Ivan wakes up with poop in his pants.. He still wears a normal baby diaper, because of that and the fact that he pees a quart every night..
What should we do??
Should we buy a pooping doll?
Is there a poop camp?
HELP ME PLEASE!!!

1 comments:
I also don't want him to be an adult basket case because his parents were on his case about potty training when he was 2... You hear of those issues.. He has enough problems already!!
Post a Comment