CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

New Weekly countdown.. Why it's great to be chunky!

Well, since we chunky girls always get the short end of the stick, there are GOOD reasons to be chunky... Here I go!

1. You get more bang for your buck at clothing stores... We'll pay the same for a shirt having MORE material, more sparkles on it, as the smaller version.. Suck it skinny girls!

2. We usually are closet dirty girls... We may dress more conservatively, but trust me.. We're great in bed.. We may pay more attention to our lovers, and want to impress them with our abilities... Turn the lights off and we're simply dirty, dirty girls!!

3. I guess we're more productive at work.. We don't get talked to by all the other people because no one cares what we're doing for the weekend, or compliment our over-sized clothes... We're left alone to work... So, we have more time..

4. More padding, less ouchies! When we fall, we're protected a little more... Those skinny chicks may break their bones, or notice they're sitting on a remote control, but us... Nah.. We're not bothered by the little falls, it didn't even hurt! I can't even count how many times I had been looking for something.. like a remote control, sunglasses., and I discovered I had been sitting on them the entire time...

5. Everything we do, every move we make... Is EXERCISE... a simple set of stairs is like running a marathon... We take a shower and may burn 500+ calories... Bending over... whoa, that's like 1000+ calories.. We could easily burn off a double scoop sundae by getting dressed in skinny jeans, getting ourselves out the door and into the car... All that bending and sweating our arses off in the uber tight jeans... Look out Jenny Craig!!

So, the next time you get depressed about being a chunkier girl, remember there's also a good, lighter side! lol

Enjoy your body, it's the only one you have.. An remember... You're in good shape for the shape you are!

0 comments: