CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

It's getting SO old!

So, I am so sick and tired of seeing, and being part of, the fact that in the workplace the prettiest girls get noticed...

I've been in a company for almost 4.5 years and am now finding that the male owner will go out of his way to ask the prettier co-workers how they are, compliment their earrings, and will give them more verbal praise than the heavier, yet still attractive, co-worker (yeah, me!)

I thought it was a thing of the past and now realize it's never going to stop... I am not ugly, but am a heavier girl. I try to always smell nice, look clean, and try to be fashionable, but do so to have a better self esteem, because if I think I look good, then usually I feel better. The better feeling I have get tossed out the window when a conversation I'm having with the pres. gets interrupted by him paying a compliment to my co-worker... He simply stopped the conversation to talk with her.. Rude Much!

So, now I know where I stand... I know that if there's a layoff that the prettier girls will be at the back of the line out the door, and us UGLY girls will be booted out.. Yup... So, my suggestion to y heavier peers is... Go out and find companies that are run by chubby chasers, otherwise you're doomed!!

0 comments: