CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My UNlivable livingroom


This is the layout of my living room.. Yes, it's got character, but Bart Simpson is a character, so that doesn't mean crap.
This afternoon Rob, the kids, and I, went to a woman's house to look at, and bought, a set of living room tables. They're gorgeous! The pieces are quite huge, but workable, into a couple possible layouts. They're a cherry color, with both light and dark tones, so it goes well with the bamboo roman shades and existing tv corner stand. We definitely need an area rug to tie the dark oak colored floors together with the cherry furniture..
An fellow ESM mom has suggested a couple color pallets for us. Both are similar, one is just a shade darker version of the other. The suggestion is very calming!
I've been fooling around on http://valspaatlowes.com which has an online paint function which allows you to see a room, then change the paint and sometimes the fabric/furniture colors... It's awesome!!
So, I'm still working on it... It will be livable soon!!

0 comments: